An Australian cage hen has to live in less space than an A4 sheet of paper. That doesn’t taste right!
- Let’s vote with our free feet and wallet: from now on, we buy only free range.
- Ask your favourite cafe or restaurant if they use free range, and check product labels!
- Follow ChookLoose on Twitter
- Like ChookLoose on Facebook
- Email s t e p (at) c h o o k l o o s e (dot) o r g
The ChookLoose PDFs are free to download, print, distribute and of course for kids to colour in! If you want to put some in a shop, do ask the manager for permission – many shops and supermarkets have already made it clear that they want to get rid of cage eggs, so this helps them achieve that goal.
This initiative has no broader agenda, profit motive or any affiliations.